:: Places :: A la bonne fourchette View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's talk about private stuff • PV~ AHRI •

Jinx

Character sheet
Name: Your name
Attack Power: 1
HP:
Let's talk about private stuff • PV~ AHRI • Left_bar_bleue100/100Let's talk about private stuff • PV~ AHRI • Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Fri 20 Apr - 23:16
I was walking down the street the other day, trying to distract myself, then I see your face, oh wait that's someone else.
That was the song I was listening to, while walking outside. It was pretty warm outside. So fkin' warm. I decided to eat an ice cream. But I had to find a place to buy one. I entered in the first place I saw to buy one. - It was actually a restaurant. - I asked for a banana split, they prepared me one. I waited until they gave me the precious banana split.
Back to top Go down
Ahri
Localisation : The gym, training ! Nah joking. Just eating ice cream sundae.

Character sheet
Name: Ahri
HP:
Let's talk about private stuff • PV~ AHRI • Left_bar_bleue100/100Let's talk about private stuff • PV~ AHRI • Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Fri 20 Apr - 23:31
Let's talk about private stuff

ft.

Ahri wanted to eat some ice cream sundaes. It was so hot outside ! Summer was coming soon.

She sat in a random place near the window and ordered her food.

« Hihi. The usual ice cream sundae please. Cherry not optional. ♥️ »

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Fri 20 Apr - 23:41
After I finished eating the delicious banana split, the waiter asks me if I was done. I answered «Yes». And, he gave me the bill... Yeah the bill. We often forget that. And when I read it, holy f"ck it was so expensive. The waiter started screaming at me when he understood what was... the problem.
Back to top Go down
Ahri

Character sheet
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Fri 20 Apr - 23:51

ft.

Suddently, Ahri heard noises coming from the table in front of her. She wasn't surprised when she saw that the person doing all these noises was a young blue braided girl. Apparently, Jinx didn't understand that when you go to a restaurant, you have to pay.

sigh

Ahri stands up and look into the eyes of the waiter. He seems to instantly understand her. The waiter goes back to the kitchen and Ahri sits in front of Jinx.

« Next time, you should take money before ordering food you know. »

The waiter gives Ahri her usual ice cream sundae (with the cherry on top of it) and he takes back Jinx's bill. Ahri takes her spoon and starts eating her delicious food, looking at Jinx with her usual alpha girl gaze.

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Sat 21 Apr - 0:00
Did she just, paid for me? Oh gosh this is embarassing...
« I could've... yeah nevermind...»
I started watching at her, while she was watching me and eating her ice cream "with the cherry on top of it". A silence, during few seconds until I finally decide to break it
« Let's talk about important stuff, whisper the first star. »
Back to top Go down
Ahri

Character sheet
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Sat 21 Apr - 0:02

ft.

sigh

« Jeez. The First Star again ? What's up with it ? »

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Sat 21 Apr - 0:05
Her reaction was kinda annoying.
« Well do you have anything about her? Last time you told me that she enjoys killing star guardians. What did you mean? Also, stop being annoying it's annoying. I didn't come to agress you today »
Back to top Go down
Ahri

Character sheet
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Sat 21 Apr - 0:08

ft.

sigh

Ahri took one more spoon of her sundae, enjoying the cold white cream on her tongue.

« Huh. Your friend seemed to enjoy annoying me last time though. And I didn't know that you could actually stay serious. »

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Sat 21 Apr - 0:12
copy ahri's sigh
« I never said she was my friend. Let's say we're just Star guardians team mates. And yeah I can stay serious? Like everyone else I guess? I'm not an alien dude. I mean "Lady Ahri". And, it looks like you really don't want to answer. Just sayin'.»
Back to top Go down
Ahri

Character sheet
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Sat 21 Apr - 0:19

ft.

sigh

The fox lady takes one more spoon of her ice cream.

« There was once a star guardian who refused to fight the monsters. »

She takes another spoon of cream, looking at her reflection in the metalic spoon. The young woman eats the ice cream sundae.

sigh

« He wasn't in a fighting mood, his friends just got killed by the Void monsters. He spent weeks locked inside his room. And then he... He disappeared. »

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Sat 21 Apr - 0:25
« Oh. Void monsters are that much dangerous... To be honnest, I also refused to fight, for other reasons. I'm happy that I decided to join Lux and the others, otherwise, I would've died? Maybe our main problem isn't the void... »
Back to top Go down
Ahri

Character sheet
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Sat 21 Apr - 0:36

ft.

sigh

« Anyway. Anything else ? »

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Sat 21 Apr - 0:39
« Holy shit you're boring.
I guess it was everything I had to say. Thanks you for the banana split. »

- JINX LEFT THE RP -
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum