:: Places :: Parasteak View previous topic View next topic Go down

A big fat Burger

Poppy

Character sheet
Name: Your name
Attack Power: 1
HP:
A big fat Burger Left_bar_bleue100/100A big fat Burger Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Poppy

Poppy
Poppy
Fri 27 Apr - 17:25
Poppy was a hungry and wanted to eat something. So she walked to the Parasteak and saw Ahri enter in the fast-food, she walk in Ahri direction and asked:

Hey, wanna eat a burger with me ?

Poppy wanted more than "a burger", she is really hungry.
Back to top Go down
Ahri
Localisation : The gym, training ! Nah joking. Just eating ice cream sundae.

Character sheet
Name: Ahri
HP:
A big fat Burger Left_bar_bleue100/100A big fat Burger Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Fri 27 Apr - 17:36
A big fat burger

ft.

Ahri was extremely hungry. But she didn't felt like eating healthy stuff tonight. So, the Parasteak was an extremely good idea.
The night was really beautiful. Ahri felt kinda alone sitting in this chair by herself. A familiar voice spoke.

« Hey, wanna eat a burger with me ? »

It was Poppy. She was part of Lux's star guardians group. Well. Ahri didn't have any reason to refuse.

« Sure. »

There was a digital hologram stuff to order food. Ahri chose the menu Maxi Best Of, a bigmac, big fries, big cola and for the dessert, she chose a McParfait.

« Your turn. », she smiled.

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Fri 27 Apr - 17:47
A big fat burger!
I was walking outside, with the wind in my hair. It feels like real freedom to do nothing and just walk outside.
GROULOULOULOULOULOULOULOUSPROUIIIIIIIITCCCCHH
Aaaand that was my stomac. I'm so hungry holy crap.
« Your turn. »
That voice! It was Ahri's voice! I suddenly looked at where the voice came from, and it was Ahri, with Poppy! I really didn't think I would find poppy with AHRI in PARASTEAK. That's not one of these casual rich restaurants where Ahri would eat.
« Hey girls! It's me, Jinx. Hehe. Do you mind if I join you. I mean, I'll force you anyway. »
Codage par Libella sur Graphiorum
Back to top Go down
Poppy

Character sheet
HP:
Poppy

Poppy
Poppy
Fri 27 Apr - 18:08
Poppy was going to order her food when she heard:

« Hey girls! It's me, Jinx. Hehe. Do you mind if I join you. I mean, I'll force you anyway. »

Poppy was happy to eat with her friend but a bit mad of how Jinx talked. She didnt wanted to start a drama because she know that
if she says something like "You have to be polite" or else Jinx will be mad so she just answered :

" Hey Jinx, Yes you can join us !!! "

Then Poppy choose a : Menu Maxi best of with a McWrap, Big fries, a medium Coca-Cola and then she took 5 nugget and a McFlurry.
Back to top Go down
Ahri

Character sheet
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Fri 27 Apr - 18:14
A big fat burger

ft.

Jinx suddently appeared from nowhere and screamed.

Ahri didn't really care anyway. Night is dangerous so if they had a problem, the Fox lady would be there just in case.

« Hey Jinx, Yes you can join us !!! »

Poppy chose her food. It was now Jinx's turn to order.

« Quick Jinx. I'm. So. Hungry. »

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Fri 27 Apr - 18:28
HTTPCACAOWEBEASTEREGG

« Hey Jinx, Yes you can join us !!! »

Poppy chose her food. It was now my turn to order.

« Quick Jinx. I'm. So. Hungry. »
Shut the fuck up, give me at least one second to walk to the weird thing.
So, I walked and started my command. I didn't know what to buy, but this time I had hella cash on me (finally, so embarassing things won't happen again).
I took a Mc.chicken 'cause there was a sale on it, with big fries, a coca, and of course, a Mc.flurry with oreo shards on it. Seems so sweet. I also took a frappé, since I was kind of hungry, and frappés are good, especially chocolate frappé. But I took a strawberry frappé because I wanted to try new things. Looking at the price: 2€ for the mc.chicken, 2€ for the frappé, 2€60 for the fries, 2€10 for the coca and the mc.flurry oreo,  2€50. That was a total of... uh, I don't know. i took my phone to do the quick maths, and I suddenly saw that the price was written on the weird digital board. Wow I'm dumb. No problem Jinx, nobody saw, and that was a good idea, you're awesome. Thanks myself. Hahaha, i'm so cool.  A total of 11,20 € for me!
« Doooooooone! »

Back to top Go down
Poppy

Character sheet
HP:
Poppy

Poppy
Poppy
Fri 27 Apr - 18:44
« Doooooooone! »

Jinx finished her order.

Poppy joined Ahri and started to talk:

How are u girls ?

She wanted to do something during the preparation of the command because even if the Parasteak is good they always take their time. She started to be REALLY hungry...
Back to top Go down
Ahri

Character sheet
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Fri 27 Apr - 18:57
A big fat burger

ft.

Poppy and Jinx joined Ahri to her table.

« How are you girls ? »

« Meh. I spent a bad day because of Luxanna. She's such a bitch. I swear, she's so retarded and immature. Even JINX is smarter... »

The food arrived to their table. It was really quick tonight. Probably because there was no one.

« Thanks. », she said to the waiter.

Ahri started eating her food.

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Fri 27 Apr - 19:18
Wow dab dab dab easter egg
The two persons were talking, I wasn't really listening, it was something like oh lolololo Lux blah blah blah Jinx blah bah blah until the waiter came. He gave us our food - Finally -, Ahri thanked him and he left because waiters here have hella work. Ahri started eating her food while I was watching my Mc.chicken. I decided to bite my huge burger, and the white sauce who came from it overflow on my mouth. I took the tissue they gave to clean my lips. Then I kept eating my burger and added hella ketchup.
« It's so *grounch grounch* fkin' delicious. »
Back to top Go down
Lux

Character sheet
HP:
Lux

Lux
Lux
Mon 7 May - 16:43
Lux walks by the Parasteak and sees the girls eating, she got this weird feeling of "sadness" and jealousy kicked in. You know what they say...."Jealousy kills."

Lux steps in and joins the girls while saying in utter "Joy":

"Hi girls, I see you're all eating without me hahaa, I'm here to check up on Poppy, mind if I sit hahaha?"

Lux forces herself on the group of girls and searches for something to order.

"I'll have the double rainbow ice cream, it has all the flavors yummmmm"

"So....what's up ladies!"

Lux awkwardly stares at the fox...
Back to top Go down
Poppy

Character sheet
HP:
Poppy

Poppy
Poppy
Wed 9 May - 19:17
Poppy was eating and talking with Ahri and Jinx and suddendly lux appeared !

"Hi girls, I see you're all eating without me hahaa, I'm here to check up on Poppy, mind if I sit hahaha?"

Poppy knew that it wasnt to "check up on Poppy". She just wanted to not be alone...

"So....what's up ladies!"

Poppy answered :

"Oh, Hey Lux !

Poppy didn't have a lot things to say and she was hungry !
Back to top Go down
Ahri

Character sheet
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Wed 9 May - 19:26
A big fat burger

ft.

As they were eating their food, a familiar voice suddently popped from nowhere...

« Hi girls, I see you're all eating without me hahaa, I'm here to check up on Poppy, mind if I sit hahaha ? So....what's up ladies! »

WHY. WHY IS SHE HERE ? WHY... UGHHH...

« Oh, Hey Lux ! »

Ahri stared at Lux. This... Pink stalker.

« Pfff. »

She just ignored the pink haired girl and continued eating.

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Sat 12 May - 17:36
A big fat burger
Lux suddenly came to eat with us.
« Hi girls, I see you're all eating without me hahaa, I'm here to check up on Poppy, mind if I sit hahaha ? So....what's up ladies! »
Poppy nicely answered.
« Oh, Hey Lux ! »
And Ahri, of course, only made a deep sigh. Lux asked for a  super double rainbow ice cream or something like that. This sugar cancer ice cream. Typical Lux anyway. Lux started staring at Ahri, and Ahri kept eating. I decided to break the silence.
« They cook good stuffs here. »
I looked through the window. And then we suddenly heard weird sounds outside. Like, hardcore sounds. Violent ones.
« There's something out there.­ We should go outside to check it. »
Back to top Go down
Lux

Character sheet
HP:
Lux

Lux
Lux
Sat 12 May - 19:03
Lux is surprised, that of all people, Jinx would be the one wanting to check what's wrong, this isn't like her, hmmm interesting.

"AAAAAAAAAH but I didn't eat my double rainbow ice cream, please Jonx! Do we have to go? I mean it could be some random loud noise haha.."

"sigh... fine let's go Poppy, Jinx!! Let's all follow Foxie's lead, she's the true leader yes!!!"

Lux is annoyed on the inside.... her ice cream... >..<
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star ★ Guardians :: Places :: Parasteak-
Jump to: