:: Places :: League Academy :: Classrooms :: Blue Classroom View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction to Magic (ft. Lulu, Jinx, Ahri)

Zilean

Character sheet
Name: Zilean
Attack Power: 1
HP:
Introduction to Magic (ft. Lulu, Jinx, Ahri) Left_bar_bleue100/100Introduction to Magic (ft. Lulu, Jinx, Ahri) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Zilean

Zilean
Zilean
Tue 21 May - 22:07
Zilean took a deep breath and relaxed. Today, he had a small course with 3 young pupils, he entered the room calmly.

"Merry meet young Students"

He looked at the three girls, and his blurry gaze lingered a little bit more on the vulpine girl.

"Is everyone here ? So, who is Fishbones Jonx, who is Soccer Jin Harriett and who is Fate Tutu ?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Character sheet
Name: Lulu
HP:
Introduction to Magic (ft. Lulu, Jinx, Ahri) Left_bar_bleue100/100Introduction to Magic (ft. Lulu, Jinx, Ahri) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
The Fae Sorceress

Lulu
The Fae Sorceress
Tue 21 May - 22:16
Lulu had to go to class today, she missed the first magic class.

« Hihihihi !!!! »

She ran into the classroom. The teacher entered, he looked like any normal wizard.

« Merry meet young Students. Is everyone here ? So, who is Fishbones Jonx, who is Soccer Jin Harriett and who is Fate Tutu ? »

Fate Tutu ? Soccer Jin Harriett ? Wah, never heard of these students before ! What weird names haha.

« Excuse me Professor Zilean, my name is Pix. I am Lulu Fae's familiar. And her name isn't Fate Tutu, it's Fae Lulu. Ah and, I am allowed in class. »

« Ooooooh. I am Fate Tutu. Makes sense ! »
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
Name: Your name
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Tue 21 May - 22:30
Basically what happened today is that we missed a class thanks to our star guardian job. I felt good 'bout missin' it, but bad 'bout having to catch it up, of course. I mean who seriously goes in class and is saying itself "OOOH SO COOL IMMA CATCH UP MAGIC CLASSES" I don't even need magic classes like what the fuck. That's not even serious like, c'mon.

"Merry meet young Students"

I was already judging the teacher while looking at him. He's looking old, like crazy old. Type of teachers that are either super cool or super annoying, but never in the middle. I mean, that's judging by people's look, I shouldn't do that I guess. But yeah, judging by his way of talking, he thinks we have like, the shadow of a motivation to come at his class. "Merry meet", I quote. Like he thinks it's fu*kin' christmas or something.

"Is everyone here ? So, who is Fishbones Jonx, who is Soccer Jin Harriett and who is Fate Tutu ?"

Okay he's definitly the annoying type.

« Excuse me Professor Zilean, my name is Pix. I am Lulu Fae's familiar. And her name isn't Fate Tutu, it's Fae Lulu. Ah and, I am allowed in class. »

« Ooooooh. I am Fate Tutu. Makes sense ! »

Lulu's innocence will kill her. Good thing she has Pix.

« I'm Jinx, not Jonx. Fishbones Jinx. Hello Professor Zeilane »

My insolence might kill me aswell. But that's honnestly worth it
Back to top Go down
Ahri
Localisation : The gym, training ! Nah joking. Just eating ice cream sundae.

Character sheet
Name: Ahri
HP:
Bronze ★ Faker

Ahri
Bronze ★ Faker
Tue 21 May - 22:47

Introduction to Magic

ft.

Ahri was inside the Magic classroom to catch up on the lesson she missed. She didn't really need these easy magic class since she was already gifted about magic. She already knew a lot of stuff and she was one of the best students. But she wanted to keep being an important member of the student council so she had to maintain a good studious vibe.

« Jeez », she sigh. The teacher was still not here. She then saw Lulu and Jinx, from ALL the students in this school, coming and taking a seat in the empty classroom.

She tried not to pay much attention to them. When the teacher finally arrived, he greeted them and pronounced their names wrong. Of course. OF COURSE.

« I am Seokjin Ahri, professor Zilean. »

She tried not to care about it too much. It was just a stupid and easy magic class, with an annoying, old and extremely ugly teacher.

This must be hell.

Back to top Go down
Zilean

Character sheet
Name: Zilean
HP:
Zilean

Zilean
Zilean
Wed 22 May - 21:14
"Ah, I see."

Ok either someone rigged his student's name on the attendance sheet, or... that Willump Powder he took with his beer had other substances. Oh well, innocent until proven to be guilty.

Although,

"What the heck is that purple sh** ? Oh, well, I had weirder students, even if its the first time I've had a purple flying poop as a student."

His blurry eyes could only look at the flying purple poop upside the green haired girl.

"Lets' start the course."

Zilean clapped his hand three times and suddenly the windows and the light disappeared welcoming the darkness into the room.
Seconds after the room lost its light, blue fire surged on the chandelier and all the other lamps present in the room. Some weird cyan colored runes decorated randomly certain parts of the walls.

In front of the student their was a big board where letters highlighted in the same hue as the runes alligned themselves and formed the question that Zilean was asking the student.

Zilean started to float gently toward the students.

" What is magic for each of you ? Do not hesitate to speak your minds young pupils, there is no right answer and wrong answer, I want to know your mind about this matter.

Zilean's light blue eyes that illuminated lightly with the lights gazed gently on the youngster in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Character sheet
Name: Lulu
HP:
The Fae Sorceress

Lulu
The Fae Sorceress
Thu 23 May - 20:50
Lulu screams.

« MAGIC IS THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP !!!! »
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Character sheet
Name: Your name
HP:
Bronzie God

Jinx
Bronzie God
Mon 9 Dec - 0:32
Jinx yells:

« MAGIC ALLOWS US TO BLOW UP EVERYTHING! »
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star ★ Guardians :: Places :: League Academy :: Classrooms :: Blue Classroom-